Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #2 Strikers 1999

Darksoft

New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

Darksoft

Magical Drop to Charlie Ninja

AlxUnderBase

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

evilsim

Pinned How To Use GD-EMU Rhea and Phoebe (Card Selection, Formatting, and formatting Images)

goldenpp72

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #2 Strikers 1999.

Quote from Apocalypse: “2) Ok, I know it's difficult but let's start today. In 5 years you'll probably speak a decent level of Chinese! ” That's what makes the difference.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

what is the name of the firmware file? Flash.img? It should also be deleted Repeat the process again only with the new Firmware and see if the file is deleted. If that's the case then you can install the wires. The only problem comes if you upgrade…
  • Mrhide -

I feel like I'm reading myself trying to fix boards... funny as hell. Thanks.
  • Mrhide -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #2 Strikers 1999.

Like (Post)
    Lucky Moron PCB Repair Episode 2: Strikers 1999 (or: Sold "Tested Working 100%") Symptom: eBay seller willfully ignored the boot-up screen where it CLEARLY SHOWS "WORK RAM NG!" and sold the board as working anyway. Game also freezes several seconds into…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Magical Drop to Charlie Ninja.

Quote from TheDeath: “I'm getting there, it was partially my error. 20200401-104307.jpg ” Wowww... awesome progress there ! :thumbsup:
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Magical Drop to Charlie Ninja.

Like (Post)
    I'm getting there, it was partially my error. 20200401-104307.jpg
  • XianXi -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

ok so I put both bootloader and flash in the root, Booted it up, didn't see a new firmware message though but it loaded up the last game flashed. Let me know if that's correct before I boot it with the 4 wires added on this Rev7. I wasn't sure if I had…
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from ekorz: “ Game. Fixed. ” Hey, this is MY pattern sentence! ;)
  • ekorz -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #2 Strikers 1999.

Like (Post)
    @ekorz I love reading your logs. It shows with some willingness to learn and put some effort you can achieve success. Want to learn Chinese? 2 attitudes: 1) Nah, too difficult for me, it's going to take me years. Result: in 5 years you'll still be…