Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MV1C - Backup Ram Error

Gato

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

Battle Bakraid PCB: Graphics Issue Advice

Hatsune Mike

Virtua Striker 2 Step 2.0 to Jurassic Park Step 1.5

twistedsymphony

Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO

rewrong

Recent Activities

• RejectedManiac -

Wrote a comment on kcarcadegame’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello. I'm looking for a Vewlix F (preferably in black) that is in good working order and looks good cosmetically. Can you please message me with availability and pricing? Thanks!
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    True, however a polarity inverter board is easy to include. I did this with the Sentinel, negative 5V is generated onboard the supergun from the +12V line. Easy as, now we have ATX and neg 5.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    RetroGamingCables, Retro Accessories, Tim Worthington etc all sell the appropriate cable. Alternatively you can build one of my scart to mini din adapters and use a regular mini din 8 cable. I think ultimately the Mega Drive 2 standard is the better…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “Mini DIN 9 (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis 2 connector) is up, check main post for download. Main notable differences (please read last bullet point): - Mini DIN 8 connector removed and replaced with a Mini DIN 9 connector. - Video…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    That's a splendid idea. I was aiming for complete control via the jumper however the same outcome can be achieved via cable selection.
  • Gato -

Replied to the thread MV1C - Backup Ram Error.

Quote from Raph_friend: “Replace a suspect is the first thing I do, but you can test the points if have alot of free time. ” Thank you for the suggestions. When I test the points on the HC32 what will it be that I am looking for? I'm a noob at using…
  • RandomRetro -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Battle Bakraid PCB: Graphics Issue Advice.

Like (Post)
    This board is probably trashed and won't work without some resources none of us have. The Xilnx CPLD near the front, similar to Batrider's TVRMCTRL, is the "Text VRAM Controller". It is responsible for multiplexing the nearby SRAM to act as a Color LUT,…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    That's awesome, thanks for sharing! I think it's great people are building their own superguns, obtaining that sense of accomplishment.