Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Capcom PCB 85605-A/B/C-1 (F/M Hex Nut Brass Standoff Spacer)

VWI

Replacement MV-2F memory card port?

RandomRetro

KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module)

hamster

PGM2 Language patches ?

muckyfingers

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

muckyfingers

Recent Activities

• VWI -

Replied to the thread Capcom PCB 85605-A/B/C-1 (F/M Hex Nut Brass Standoff Spacer).

Quote from djsheep: “Disregard my comment. I misread it as “Captain Commando” which is CPS-1. Was confused as you mentioned A/B/C boards. ” No problem. It does have 3 boards an A, B, and C. Am guessing that this one is just a "Data East" version…
  • RandomRetro -

Liked Kujako’s post in the thread Replacement MV-2F memory card port?.

Like (Post)
    Well that was a major PITA... hard to get the solder to pull through from the "solder" side to the "component" side on the pins that have pads there. But, it passed the memory card test so I guess it's working? Will have to do some more in depth testing…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Replacement MV-2F memory card port?.

Nice work. While it might have been a pita sounds like you are in business. Successful repair heals all :)
  • hamster -

Replied to the thread KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module).

Most likely its a modified DOM that has the Drive Serial # / Model Modified to match the security checks in U98... still just easier to burn a U98 and then program a flash drive.. they are easy to get / find.
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread Replacement MV-2F memory card port?.

Well that was a major PITA... hard to get the solder to pull through from the "solder" side to the "component" side on the pins that have pads there. But, it passed the memory card test so I guess it's working? Will have to do some more in depth testing…