Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM single game PCB interest check

Solmin

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

acblunden2

Hello from Seattle

Toshiba PF D29C051 convergence issue

nonosto

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

fwaggle

Recent Activities

• Solmin -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread P(imped)GM.

Like (Post)
    Bit of work and experimentation I've been doing on PGM boards. Figured I'd share. First up, caps. Easy to do, not many of them and sometimes a necessity. I went with Wurth Electronics caps as they're red and suit the theme of the PGM, they look nice.…
  • Solmin -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

@Fluffy please put me down for 4 next round. Thanks!
  • Quote from Hasuki-san: “so what do I actually need if the preorders are opened again ? I have an Astro City Cab (15kHz onlay) and want to play Saturn, PS1 and propably XBOX360 (only 15kHz, I know its shit) on my cabinet. So I need the Jammaizer, but…
  • Anselmo -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Hello from Seattle.

Like (Post)
    Hello AP, I realized I've never formally introduced myself. I grew up in Korea and moved to US after graduating high school back in 2004. I was so used to the sit-down play style and had hard time adapting the US style arcade cabinet. I lost interest…
  • VxD -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Hello from Seattle.

Like (Post)
    Hello AP, I realized I've never formally introduced myself. I grew up in Korea and moved to US after graduating high school back in 2004. I was so used to the sit-down play style and had hard time adapting the US style arcade cabinet. I lost interest…