Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

xodaraP

PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting

xodaraP

Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES.

Arthrimus

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

suverman

Multi sound cutting out or hanging

syntax_X

Recent Activities

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Neo has very low power requirements, and the multi cart is flash memory which also has typically very low power requirements. So I'd say lower is good.
  • xodaraP -

Liked meybarra’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Like (Post)
    I did some tests with a HAS, my MV1FS, and the multicart. 5.00V seems to cause glitching or resets across the board. At 4.96v, games will sometimes work, but glitches and resets crop up, especially after I cycle through game slots. Lower voltage closer…
  • meybarra -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

I did some tests with a HAS, my MV1FS, and the multicart. 5.00V seems to cause glitching or resets across the board. At 4.96v, games will sometimes work, but glitches and resets crop up, especially after I cycle through game slots. Lower voltage closer…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

To add to that, it sometimes gives me an error message in the top left. P1 has verified good U5 initially did not verify good, so I erased and reprogrammed the GAL, same issue. Replaced the GAL, same issue.
  • Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES..

It is done. You can find this version of the code in the folder named "saturn_controller_demux_RMAF_Retro_Bit_Fix" Also of note, at this time the code is also dependent on a library called DigitalWriteFast. You'll need to have it installed in your…
  • suverman -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from drfunk2k: “Suverman: we are interested to know in more detail your input problem circumstance. ” I have ordered a Saturn controller, earlier I was using Retrobit's 2.4GHZ dongle for the Saturn port, which I think might be a problem - not…
  • Frank_fjs -

Great news, thanks for taking the time to investigate. I'll test the experimental code once it's released, would love to use my wireless Saturn controller.
  • drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

I am at work right now, but to those that want to order send a PM. You pay for shipping to your country too. But just know orders will not be made until After Feb 10th. It is spring festival here starting on the 25th and this usually last 2 weeks. I will…
  • Arthrimus -

A quick update on the Saturn to DB15 adapters. A while ago @Frank_fjs informed me that the Retro Bit wireless Saturn controllers don't work properly with my adapter as is. A few days ago I finally had some time to do a proper investigation using one of…
  • syntax_X -

Replied to the thread Multi sound cutting out or hanging.

Darksoft have even recommended me for repair work before, where I had to diagnose a users faulty install which turned out to be a cut trace next to a jumper hiding under some white markings. Found and fixed the issue straight away on that users Multi.