Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New section of repro panels

tiff_lee

Help needed. Gathering Parts for mini capcom cute.

ZERO_MILES

Repro Bishi Bashi panel

Hello from Spain

Interest Check: Darksoft Namco System 12 Multi - unofficial

TheBortot

Recent Activities

• tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread New section of repro panels.

Quote from alberto1225: “Quote from tiff_lee: “Is this purely a time based thing to do it or do you need an old panel for reference? all things going well I should have a used one shortly (attached to a cab) ” I have a megalo panel for refence so I…
  • ZERO_MILES -

Replied to the thread Help needed. Gathering Parts for mini capcom cute..

Hello there. I am also a Capcom Cute Mini owner. Please visit the URL below, you'll be able to download the manual and, in it, you'll find a complete parts list. wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Capcom_Mini_Cute Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need…
  • alberto1225 -

Posted the thread Repro Bishi Bashi panel.

Thread
    Panel feature - Rust resistant and shining 1.5mm stainless (304) panel. - Overlay is printed on 0.5mm PC with anti-scratch surface. (Due to the printing method, the color of overlay won’t be the same as the original.) - The size of button hole is…
  • alberto1225 -

Replied to the thread New section of repro panels.

Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from alberto1225: “Quote from tiff_lee: “Albertoooooo! Someone mentioned the Megalo 410 CP in the other thread but you said you had no time to draw it? does that mean to say those won't be available? ” As myself like…
  • rsignal -

Posted the thread Hello from Spain.

Thread
    Hello :) . Looking for reliable information to fix my supergun I found this forum with the information I was looking for, and I'm grateful for the knowledge shared here. I'm interested in hardware preservation so I do my best to follow best practices…
  • TheBortot -

Replied to the thread Interest Check: Darksoft Namco System 12 Multi - unofficial.

• beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread Interest Check: Darksoft Namco System 12 Multi - unofficial.

pretty stoked since i own an ehrgeiz and a fighting layer PCB for this