Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter

acblunden2

UD-USB Decoders

drfunk2k

Sanwa 29PFX connectors

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

AlxUnderBase

Problem taito type X2

naunaure

Recent Activities

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter.

Question, where did you find a 2.50mm breadboard/PCB?
  • HouseOfTheEd -

Liked Silly_B’s post in the thread I finally gave in and registered - From Los Angeles.

Like (Post)
    Quote from opt2not: “wow, you do have a lot of CRT tubes... ” Lol, that's nothing! I've been hoarding CRTs for years...
  • HouseOfTheEd -

Liked Silly_B’s post in the thread I finally gave in and registered - From Los Angeles.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys! I have been a long time lurker, mostly looking for the more hardcore tech stuff here when KLOV doesn't have the info I need. I'm interested in being more involved over here with all the great info you've got. Here is a shot of my lineup a…
  • drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Quote from Ravepants: “Just ordered one from paradise, fingers crossed it makes its way swiftly across the ocean and through customs! ” When did you order? I check paradise every day and i never see them in stock.
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “So is compability of v1 and v2 the same? its really confusing here ... ” suicide.gif OK Here is the difference between V1 and V2 V1 = Real Multi that's available "right now" - works similar to the C2, M72, and System 24 Multi…
  • archimage -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “So is compability of v1 and v2 the same? its really confusing here ... ” suicide.gif OK Here is the difference between V1 and V2 V1 = Real Multi that's available "right now" - works similar to the C2, M72, and System 24 Multi…