Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

rewrite

Name for JVS2JAMMA board

wigsplitta

Interest Check: Darksoft/Apocalypse CPS1 Multi - Official

jassin000

STV motherboard case

jassin000

Hacking a PC wheel for NAOMI/Chihiro

Geddon

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from yosai: “Demon Front ” I feel like I've seen 3-4 of these for every cart I've seen. It took me AGES to get the cart version. Just a curiosity. Had good success with Turtles in Time.
  • wigsplitta -

Liked invzim’s post in the thread Name for JVS2JAMMA board.

Like (Post)
    Firmware page updated. Only new thing in this version is 3.3V debug reading, and adjustment of startup timers. Instructions on site, but basically - unzip to sd, hold both buttons pressed and apply power. I've tested SD cards formatted on PC, MAC and…
  • wigsplitta -

Replied to the thread Name for JVS2JAMMA board.

Thanks for the update invzim. Reminds me that I need to reset the power outputs ;) (I was having issues getting a Naomi DIMM setup to work, so upped the outputs but it didn't help!) I'll adjust tomorrow once I have my multimeter
  • ThisGuy -

Like (Post)
    Firmware page updated. Only new thing in this version is 3.3V debug reading, and adjustment of startup timers. Instructions on site, but basically - unzip to sd, hold both buttons pressed and apply power. I've tested SD cards formatted on PC, MAC and…
  • Derick2k -

Quote from invzim: “Firmware page updated. Only new thing in this version is 3.3V debug reading, and adjustment of startup timers. Instructions on site, but basically - unzip to sd, hold both buttons pressed and apply power. I've tested SD cards…
  • Derick2k -

Like (Post)
  • invzim -