Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Primal Rage 2 on System 246

Euphoria

Custom Cart Color

Malenko

My take on Viewlix Bartop

-Ace-

Connection between Arcade Cabs...help!

Flinnster

Controls just stopped working

kevindg86

Recent Activities

• Euphoria -

Replied to the thread Primal Rage 2 on System 246.

hi : Can someone standardise rare for me : Ultra rare Very rare Crazy rare Extremely rare Oh and very very / ultra ultra rare ? Half of the terminology on some of the sell listings are a little interesting to say the least. ( on the internet ). I…
  • Euphoria -

Liked gamemaster14’s post in the thread Primal Rage 2 on System 246.

Like (Post)
    I would say Primal Rage 2 on Namco System 246 would be nearly impossible unless the original Playstation backwards compatibility mode could be activated on the ps2 main board that 246 uses. Otherwise the hardwares would simply be too different to…
  • Euphoria -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Primal Rage 2 on System 246.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Euphoria: “I really cannot think how that is possible. ” Primal Rage 2 Used the Sony ZN hardware (PS1 based) with a unique Sub-board. G-Net also uses the Sony ZN hardware so the main board of a GNet is already the same as what is used on…
  • Euphoria -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Primal Rage 2 on System 246.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gamemaster14: “Any clue how many Primal Rage II boards are known to exist? ” There is an interesting topic on that here on the forum, can’t find it now on my phone. But IIRC there are still 2 or 3 pcb’s in the wild...
  • Euphoria -

Like (Post)
    Quote from gamemaster14: “Any clue how many Primal Rage II boards are known to exist? ” Atari Scott on KLOV has 7 them in various states (some incomplete boards) atarigames.com/pr26boards.jpg. You can see there are differences in the boards since they're…
  • Euphoria -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Primal Rage 2 on System 246.

Like (Post)
    The Guru has one, and since ver 0.36a is in MAME I'm assuming that's the version he has.
  • Euphoria -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Primal Rage 2 on System 246.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “(I think maybe 2) ” I'm 99% sure they have 2. If I remember the story correctly it took them 2 PCB's to get one up and running.
  • Euphoria -

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “If I remember the story correctly it took them 2 PCB's to get one up and running. ” that's what I remember hearing as well.
  • Euphoria -

Replied to the thread Primal Rage 2 on System 246.

Hi : Nice wrap up. Thank you all Regards Euphoria :rolleyes: