Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

oneleaf86

Value of a Type 2 Gun Sensor

bobbydilley

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Walker8330

It's coming AES multi

Darksoft

How to run ex-board games on niko's multi?

LinkArcade

Recent Activities

• Walker8330 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Yes, and then you have to copy the same files again under \games\menu Then and only then, put the microSD back to the MultiMVS, power on and wait for 20 secs. Put the microSD back into the computer and if the files from \update are gone, that means you…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “So this kit is really happening? ” Happening as we speak. First PMs going out to those who say they can source their own pcb spacers. First 13 to PM me get these first 13 kits. After I receive the spacers from China all…
  • nam9 -

Liked oneleaf86’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    It's also worth picking yourself up a 5 Litre bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol. I put some alcohol in a tupperware container, scrub the PCB with a toothbrush, rinse it off under hot water and then dry off with the fiance's hair dryer :D .
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from oneleaf86: “Rosin Flux is very good but I find it a little hard to clean up. Can't hurt to buy a small bottle of Multicore to try out though. ” Will do. I must admit the clean up is a messy and sticky with the Rosin flux...
  • oneleaf86 -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

It's also worth picking yourself up a 5 Litre bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol. I put some alcohol in a tupperware container, scrub the PCB with a toothbrush, rinse it off under hot water and then dry off with the fiance's hair dryer :D .
  • djsheep -

Quote from oneleaf86: “Rosin Flux is very good but I find it a little hard to clean up. Can't hurt to buy a small bottle of Multicore to try out though. ” Will do. I must admit the clean up is a messy and sticky with the Rosin flux...
  • oneleaf86 -

Thanks for the tip, I might have to pick some up to try out.
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    I usually use RF800 liquid or gel, but for more precise stuff or de-soldering I prefer the Japanese KINGBO RMA-218, it works wonders.