Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Jamma Fingerboards

Frank_fjs

Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

paultje162

Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters

TheDeath

CPS2 Multi - red screen

evilsim

IC: Sega Swing repro panel

Recent Activities

• Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

I like the idea of the drill holes. I'll see if I can add them without jeopardizing the trace work. Any suggestions for diameter? How large should the holes be to accommodate pushing wire through? Re the solder jumpers, I can move them closer together…
  • paultje162 -

Replied to the thread Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods.

Quote from kazuo: “Anyone ever run into an issue where only one of the PSU fans spins up? I had this issue prior to swapping out the stock fans for quieter ones, and the problem persists after swapping the fans. I've confirmed all four fans (both…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…cd794375eabd47932d7dcd6d7 Hi @Frank_fjs, I am thinking 2 rows of drill holes between the traces should be added in the area highlighted above. The purpose is to allow for easier re-routing of wires. Instead of routing…
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Quote from ekorz: “I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be…
  • TheDeath -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Like (Post)
    I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be sure, but I’d go…