Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cps2 board resets to max volume.

Help identifying this chasis

Mitsurugi-w

Pinned Troubleshooting Tips

Mitsurugi-w

My CPS1 conversions info

sammargh

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

kuze

Recent Activities

• hanzie -

Posted the thread Cps2 board resets to max volume..

Thread
    So my cps2 board resets to max volume each time after shutting it off, I replaced the Super cap on the motherboard and still have the same results. It really makes it unpleasant when you hit start and your ear drums get blasted and I’d hate to have to…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Help identifying this chasis.

Its still a revision of the K7000. K7000 is sorta a generic term for several revisions. They are all close enough that the standard schematics will work for them all. They are also very easy monitors to work on. The video connector pinout never…
  • Dreygor -

This should be it. i.imgur.com/XC26h4m.jpg?1
  • TheDrunkenArcade -

that manual doesnt have the same layout I have a p538 I believe for the chasis
  • kuze -

Quote from TheDrunkenArcade: “do you have a photo of the pinouts? I cant find a manual anywhere for this board. ” arcade-museum.com/manuals/manuals_monitors.php
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Troubleshooting Tips.

Don't touch the jumpers. They should be fine. This is not a jumper issue. I need to know a few things. Is this a new kit? If so did you install the key writing wires? Which rom pack did you download?
  • TheDrunkenArcade -

mitsu: I'm going to need a LOT more information on the suggested repairs.. where do I find an IC for these buggers.. I dont know or how to test transitor.. but if the cap kit doesnt fix it.. im burning the machine to the ground.. because I have spent way…
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked tiff_lee’s post in the thread G'day from Melbourne Australia.

Like (Post)
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Hello mate, welcome, Aussie/pom here...
  • Dreygor -