Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting

Fluffy

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

Arthrimus

I won Gunslinger Stratos HDD with dongle at auction to view data (music, video, etc.)

molamola

Pinned SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

sammargh

System 18 multi - 6b) Reverse-Engineering the 315-5436 custom chip

archimage

Recent Activities

• Fluffy -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Quote from Derick2k: “I can give it a try, need to look into getting their castable resin, etc.. ” Doesn't "castable resin" in this context mean metal-casting/foundry use? Can't you duplicate normal prints just like you duplicate other objects? The…
  • Derick2k -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Like (Post)
    Looks great! One thing I'm adding to my adapter PCB is an LED that indicates when you are in button mapping and auto fire modes. It's going to be connected to PD0. It will be connected to +5v then a current limiting resistor then PD0. PD0 will be driven…
  • Derick2k -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Like (Post)
    I've been enjoying these adapters so much I decided to put my own personal spin onto the PCB. I've ditched the current limiting resistors (living on the edge man) and changed the SMD resistors and capacitors to 1206 (so I don't need to squint so much…
  • arcadeqc -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Like (Post)
    I've been enjoying these adapters so much I decided to put my own personal spin onto the PCB. I've ditched the current limiting resistors (living on the edge man) and changed the SMD resistors and capacitors to 1206 (so I don't need to squint so much…
  • arcadeqc -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Like (Post)
    Looks great! One thing I'm adding to my adapter PCB is an LED that indicates when you are in button mapping and auto fire modes. It's going to be connected to PD0. It will be connected to +5v then a current limiting resistor then PD0. PD0 will be driven…
  • Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

• thank you for your reply :) I will follow your advice and look into it! Then, I have gunslinger stratos "2"
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Quote from Fluffy: “Quote from Derick2k: “I would be happy help out and cut the plexis, I have a formlabs resin printer so parts to make are expensive, so maybe TS wants to do the 3D printed parts? And I can do the acrylic. ” You could make one…