Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Howdy from TX

98pacecar

PS2 Hidden Gems

WupWuh

Sega System C2 conversions: all games patched and released

Mitsurugi-w

The next big conversion?

twistedsymphony

Hotd 1 monitor issues

rewrite

Recent Activities

• 98pacecar -

Replied to the thread Howdy from TX.

Quote from rancor: “The amount of arcades here in the Dallas / Fort Worth area is insane. Tokyo has numbers, but DFW has concentrated quality. I went to Round 1 in Grapevine yesterday, and they have DODONPACHI! Tornado Terrys has an insane amount of…
  • WupWuh -

Replied to the thread PS2 Hidden Gems.

I will suggest R.A.D. - Robot Alchemic Drive and Klonoa 2 - Lunatea's Veil. I remember being impressed with the control scheme for R.A.D. You basically control a big robot with the analog sticks. Klonoa 2 hits the spot for some nice light-hearted…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread a new work to do ? landmaker in english ?.

Like (Post)
    @undamned That Landmaker Prototype is already in the F3 Generator. F3-Multi ROMset generator
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Sega System C2 conversions: all games patched and released.

Quote from kratt: “I bought tant-r and tried to convert it to zunzunkyou no yabou with mame rom but I could not play without sound. The search results file was protected and there was a story about the patch, but the file was not find out. Dark soft's…