Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[WTB] Coin slot light bulbs?

PascalP

PCB safe adhesives?

nem

UMK3 OSSC Settings.

mugen_ketsueki

Pinned Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi

Darksoft

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Replied to the thread [WTB] Coin slot light bulbs?.

If you can only find 12v bulbs, you can also try 12v 3w bulbs, should be similar in brightness to 6v 1.5w when powered with 6v
  • PascalP -

Liked nam9’s post in the thread [WTB] Coin slot light bulbs?.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the tips @PascalP @tiff_lee Tried some car shops, but everything was 12v - not come across any properly 'classic' car places sadly. Same issue with led bulbs, but I've found some 6v options searching for W5W bulbs (which should be the same…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Definitely a good game. IF YOU LIKE GETTING EATEN BY GIANT SPIDERS ” Nah mate, they aren't giant spiders, they're just normal Aussie spiders.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread PCB safe adhesives?.

Quote from benime: “Really any neutral cure, non-conductive adhesive would be fine. ” Someone should forward the memo to Wei-Ya.
  • djsheep -

Liked benime’s post in the thread PCB safe adhesives?.

Like (Post)
    Really any neutral cure, non-conductive adhesive would be fine. This works well in my experience.
  • djsheep -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread PCB safe adhesives?.

Like (Post)
    @benime thanks. I didn't know what the stuff was called so I didn't really know how to look for it. Just wanted to put some of those big caps in place properly.