Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

jassin000

ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

mathewbeall

Dangun Feveron repair

Hatsune Mike

Vewlix L Help

tonyt76

PARSEC Supergun Project

low_budget

Recent Activities

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Quote from HouseOfTheEd: “then using a stereo RCA to female 3.5mm adapter from the CPS2 to the 3.5mm audio connector on the SCART cable ” Get this... 69m38SG.jpg It's basically the same thing you are talking about doing with the cable above (only I…
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from mathewbeall: “When can I order/get in line? ” Quote from Nodoyuna: “BTW, I'm interested in at least one or two units ” Quote from kioku25: “Color me interested as well. ” Quote from Coyo5050:…
  • jassin000 -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “The link for the waiting list is back on the first post. ” 200$ JFC! I must have missed that part. 8| Yea, think I'll stick with discs/drives for now (max I would pay for such a device is about half that/100$). :whistling:
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from mathewbeall: “When can I order/get in line? ” Quote from Nodoyuna: “BTW, I'm interested in at least one or two units ” Quote from kioku25: “Color me interested as well. ” Quote from Coyo5050: “Definitely need at least 1 of…
  • HouseOfTheEd -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Quick question- I'm trying to figure out how I would get stereo output from a CPS2 while using a HAS. I was planning on getting this Retro Access cable: retro-access.com/collections/n…oards?variant=47694418387 then using a stereo RCA to female 3.5mm…
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread Dangun Feveron repair.

Quote from opt2not: “Nice repair, Mike! I saw your post on N-G and thought, wow you already know what's wrong with it. Great deal on the board too! What's a working one go for these days, $600? ” I don't even want to know what they cost, but it's…
  • tonyt76 -

Replied to the thread Vewlix L Help.

• low_budget -

Replied to the thread PARSEC Supergun Project.

Correct voltage on the +12v supply isn't as critical as the +5v supply is. I would say 12.3V is fine. The -5v regulator on the Parsec can handle up to 14 volts so it won't damage anything on the Parsec. Perhaps my instructions were a bit conservative…