Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

buyicnow Ordering

werejag

Pinned New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

Sp33dFr34k

Freeplay or Coin play?

jessejames13

Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support

archimage

Hi from Venice

Recent Activities

• werejag -

Replied to the thread buyicnow Ordering.

i would go file 1234.bin = 27c160 file 2345.bin= 27c322 etc etc
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

• modology -

I'm not sure how to trouble shoot this. Nothing appear on the LCD screen, Green screen on the TV. I've got Sandisk 16GB MicroSD card formatted to Fat32 using MiniPartitionMagicWizard software. Then I copied all the games into "games" folder on root.
  • PascalP -

Correct! So the end result should be like this; X:\games\1944 X:\games\19xx Etc.
  • jessejames13 -

Replied to the thread Freeplay or Coin play?.

I personally use tokens in my cabs.Just love the ka-chunk of the coin drop and most games have a little sound que attached. However, some games hang on a “press start” screen when coined up. On those, I would suggest free play to avoid burn in. So I…
  • Darksoft -

Liked archimage’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Received mine now perfectly working ! Thanks to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w for this wonderful job. This is neat simple and minimalistic ! Perfect job and perfect price !
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dreygor: “One thing I noticed last night when I was tinkering with some stuff is that the 120VAC draw on the Sun power supply ramps waaaaaay up when booting Atomiswave games to the point that sometimes it makes the marquee flicker and you…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked yavuzg’s post in the thread Games are not running.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Breakerpc: “Works cpu ” First, your slave cpu does NOT work. The test program hangs even at the moment just to display whether it is BAD or GOOD. You should see a blue GOOD next to the sentence; "SLAVE CPU WORKS GOOD" Like…
  • plasia -

Replied to the thread Freeplay or Coin play?.

atm I'm running on superguns, don't have a cab yet. When I get a cab, it would feel proper to have it be coin play.