Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

EPROM Burning Service List

Derick2k

Game Gear Micro / SEGA 60th Anniversary

djsheep

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Darksoft

Neo Geo Track Ball Games

brentradio

Namco NB-1 conversion to Nebula’s Ray

SnakeGrunger

Recent Activities

• hoagtech -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Escarioth: “I wanted some other Sega-16 pcb If @Derick2k would answer my pms now ” Sorry bro, been a bit crazy for me. Between, running my business, home schooling my son, looking after family, leaves little time for the hobby, extras. Ill…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread EPROM Burning Service List.

Can also help out if anyone needs it, can program a fair amount chips; eproms, gals, tsop, flash, etc...
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Game Gear Micro / SEGA 60th Anniversary.

• djsheep -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Game Gear Micro / SEGA 60th Anniversary.

Like (Post)
    I just.... Don't understand the 4 games thing. I don't understand why this is getting released at all, but I really truly do not understand 4 games per handheld...
  • Derick2k -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread EPROM Burning Service List.

Like (Post)
    If you are in need of someone to burn EPROM's for your Arcade-Projects Multi-Kit please check the list below. If you are able to assist in burning EPROM's for another Arcade-Projects member in your area, please list your location below and the type of…
  • Derick2k -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread EPROM Burning Service List.

Like (Post)
    I can burn chips needed for Arcade-Projects multi releases and maybe other projects for free .. only the sender will pay shipping costs ^^
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Game Gear Micro / SEGA 60th Anniversary.

I just.... Don't understand the 4 games thing. I don't understand why this is getting released at all, but I really truly do not understand 4 games per handheld...