Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Dzhay

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Derick2k

Question about zakk roms for Dangun Feveron

skate323k137

System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom

AlxUnderBase

Irem M72 Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the Apocalypse M72 Multi

futasan

Recent Activities

• Dzhay -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from djsheep: “That Crazy Taxi is so tempting! ” So apparently this went for $2900???
  • Derick2k -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bad_Hambre: “Neo 19 25. ” I fixed it! :P Quote from Bad_Hambre: “Or would it be better to go with a PC monitor and a device like the OSSC? ” This would be 100x easier and you'd likely end with a nicer looking image.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Facebook for the win :) I hope. Picking up a K7000 that looks very clean, seems to have been recapped, also includes the yoke for a 19" tube, sold as working. Along with a sylvania srt2219 tv (not sure if the tube will work as a direct replacement),…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Bad_Hambre: “Neo 19 25. ” I fixed it! :P Quote from Bad_Hambre: “Or would it be better to go with a PC monitor and a device like the OSSC? ” This would be 100x easier and you'd likely end with a nicer looking image.
  • rtw -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom.

Like (Post)
    perhaps you should make a priority list of People who Promptly Paid for Previous Products.