Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

ULi

Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25

AMDEK dual color/monochrome monitor

andynumbers

ST-V kick harness: 2P button 5 causes Golden Axe and Suikoenbu to pause

everten

Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting

nassekova

Recent Activities

• ULi -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Hi everyone! I bought my cps2 multi back in 2019. It worked fine before trying to install the Key writing. I tried putting in the 4 test games after installing the new wires but I get a black screen and the LCD panel is just black bars. I do have a…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    ok im not a pro among pros.....but i can still make stuff like that. if you have better ideas, i accept any help lol for single games (not multi) i can come up with something around the original arts from the game
  • Simon -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    USB2DB15 - Supergun Adapter A simple Atmega328P based USB to DB15 adapter designed for use with a Supergun or Neo-Geo system. 1. Technical information: The USB2DB15 adapter is an Open Sourced device based on an AVR microcontroller. It adapts a…
  • kioku25 -

Liked ThisGuy’s post in the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from davesarcades: “Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing? ” I’d be interested in knowing that too but still waiting to hear back from taito for a quote for parts to get this running.…
  • kioku25 -

Replied to the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Quote from davesarcades: “Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing? ” I'm pretty sure that those updates were only distributed online through NESICAxLive. Your best bet would probably be the…
  • Kujako -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread CPS2 Multi - red screen.

Like (Post)
    what a random human error thing to have happened. some good eyes on some of the members here :)
  • andynumbers -

Replied to the thread AMDEK dual color/monochrome monitor.

You can't convert analog RGB into digital TTL. If you did, you'd be limited to 16 colors anyway. You're probably better off selling the monitor to an old IBM PC enthusiast that wants to use CGA graphics.