Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Capcom Retro Station

kikaso

Pinned New Namco System 1 Multi

Chelnov

Nanao MS8-29FSG sparks when plugged on & screen don't show any game images.

GeekMan1222

TTX2 Motherboard Boot Issue

ArcSys101

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

nonosto

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Liked And One’s post in the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Have tested the SIMMS & DIP switch selector with @hursit case as well as the Jasen's Customs plexi case and both have nice clearances for everything. Cable for the DIP comes out nicely at the cartridge slot on both cases. No need to…
  • kikaso -

Replied to the thread Capcom Retro Station.

Might be a nice toy if the emulation is good and the lag is down to a minimum. Also, if the scaling is good. I’m thinking something like the Neo Geo MVSX. That being said, these are way to expensive for toys.
  • kikaso -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Capcom Retro Station.

Like (Post)
    10 games for $220+ ? :rolleyes: For a second there I thought it was a mini crt, which would warrant any kind of money. Sadly we shall never see a new line of CRT's again :(
  • ekorz -

Liked ic3b4ll’s post in the thread A Proper ST-V Multi Case.

Like (Post)
    Quote from everten: “Thanks @noonan2678 Good times! I still haven't done this to my own board, mostly because I'm not looking forward to crimping 128 wire connector pins again. I'll wait until I find a small improvement to make it a little better than…
  • Kavas -

10 games for $220+ ? :rolleyes: For a second there I thought it was a mini crt, which would warrant any kind of money. Sadly we shall never see a new line of CRT's again :(
  • Raph_friend -

• sugar4salt -

Liked Johnfan1986’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sugar4salt: “Which system 1 board is the cheapest one these days? Most of system 1 boards are pretty pricey... ” This is the tricky point. I thought most of the system boards are difficult to find (1980s). Also, the Darksoft multi may…
  • Chelnov -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Quote from the Goat: “Quote from Chelnov: “I don't know if I'm on the waiting list but if I'm not please put me down for 1! ” There is no waiting list. . .saveyourgames.it/index.php?rou…ct&path=89&product_id=174 ” Thanks!!! Pac-Mania here I go!!