Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Where to buy Everdrives in EU

PascalP

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Darksoft

Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S

Danexmurder

28mm Arcade Push Buttons

What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?

opt2not

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Replied to the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

So my package just got delivered back in Ukraine today and they will resend it now. Fingers crossed local post doesn’t mess up again... :P
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

@Taco_Human which kind of adapter are you using. These are in general not recommended, but if you tell the model, someone who has it or has tried to use it can confirm.
  • Danexmurder -

Replied to the thread Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S.

Quote from jassin000: “A multi-meter in continuity mode is going to be your best friend here. Probe both of the terminals on button 1 to isolate which is common ground (ie present on more than one button). ” Yeah, I hear ya. The test I did was that I…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S.

A multi-meter in continuity mode is going to be your best friend here. Probe both of the terminals on button 1 to isolate which is common ground (ie present on more than one button).
  • theoddtech -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • Robbie85 -

Wrote a comment on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi ,i am an italian man . I saw the video where tekken 6 bloodline rebellion run on namco system 369. Can you teach me to unlock my ns 369?