Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 I/O Interface

mthngn

Broken Taito JVS I/O for TTX

tronbaby

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

opt2not

Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?

kuze

Custom wooden Naomi MvC 2 Case

XianXi

Recent Activities

• mthngn -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Hi Could you please help me to install my CPS2 AV Digital. I have takken some picture (there is no picture about 5V but it is normaly OK...) You can see I damage 2 lines (picture 7) is it the problem? The video out is always OK from may supergun but…
  • tronbaby -

Replied to the thread Broken Taito JVS I/O for TTX.

Hi Niko, I tried a few more times, disconnecting and connecting and I get nothing in your multi. So I plugged in a Tatsunoko vs Capcom game instead and looked in the Test mode at the inputs. It was working in that with the exception of button 4 (kick…
  • I just wanted to close-the-loop on this issue I was having: Quote from opt2not: “JAMMAizer users: has anyone encountered an issue where if you’re hold a diagonal on either P1 or P2, then press a button, the jammaizer triggers the start button, or…
  • invzim -

Liked Pigminted’s post in the thread Custom wooden Naomi MvC 2 Case.

Like (Post)
    The original case looked boring so I decided to remake it with the 4 god-tier characters. The PCB board fits, but doesn't stay in the wooden version. Since I didn't have a Naomi system to test if it actually fits I decided to leave it at…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked dannahan’s post in the thread CPS2 Multi Key Writing Quick Solder Board.

Like (Post)
    This is my install on a 936468-3 board. I really like this solution! Thanks Arthrimus! Y6flNON.jpg BLTcG4n.jpg iJKPIlO.jpg N6FEei1.jpg MSFmv6C.jpg More