Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nanao MS-2931

BlinG

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

mathewbeall

Tekken tag namco system 12 "Good Morning Problem"

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

raffy92

Possible to convert Seibu SPI games?

bytestorm

Recent Activities

• BlinG -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

Quote from mR_CaESaR: “Oh wow is that how much they cost? Didn't realise they were that expensive =O =O ” they’re not. That’s just someone who bought a shitload on taobao and is hitting people with no Vaseline on eBay reselling
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Ill take some pics tonight with the Sega 16B board I have hooked up. 3x I am pretty sure displays in 720p.
  • Planeptsuntsun -

Posted the thread Tekken tag namco system 12 "Good Morning Problem".

Thread
    Hi i have a namco system 12 tekken tag and its not working all the sudden and it boot loops i guess cuz i see some flickering on screen and their is a "REPEATED GOOD MORNING" on my speakers What could be the problem ?? X/ Thank tou for your help…
  • raffy92 -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Hello everyone, I finally got a PSU triad WSX090-2500-R, The system works I can open the menu. Metal slug was on slot 1, I changed it to MOTW, no problem, I play a bit then try to change on the same slot 1 but It failed again, a black screen appeared…