Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to add earth ground.

Derick2k

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

philjay78

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Darksoft

Faulty TTX motherboard. Can we fix it - Yes we can!

penrhos

Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image

Apocalypse

Recent Activities

• Derick2k -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

Dont forget that those iso transformers are also rated at 100va so whatever load you put on them shouldn't draw more than 1amp. Havent read the whole thread though, looks like there are quite gew things being asked besides just earth ground though.
  • Funny , i just found out about this thread :P Yesterday, i finally received the last part for my build of Villetim 's H-Sync Shifter. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4ef2a34ea134a524453226e47 And here's my build to be tested ;)
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image.

Like (Post)
    Small update, out of curiosity I dumped my cart using the MCD dumper. Files are identical except two differences: - first one seems to be a kind of (customer?) ID. Could be the digital copy is generated upon purchase and linked with the user account. -…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image.

Like (Post)
    So I got a physical copy of Tanglewood but I didn't receive any link to the ROM file (that was 2 years ago IIRC). When you buy the Steam version you can simply extract the ROM file and use it on a flash cart so I assumed by having a physical copy (much…
  • Report2Marty -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “I'm not sure how many watts the Wei-Ya is, looked at a couple threads with links to the product page and Wei-Ya has pulled it down? Should be a P271 IIRC. ” Ok so i'm doing some back of the envelope math here and it actually…
  • Report2Marty -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from KaPH33n: “ok so this is sort of a problem then. ” Agreed. Splitting this into several threads made things pretty confusing. But he has an external step-down as of the other thread. So current setup is stepping down twice before the…
  • Report2Marty -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread How to add earth ground..

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “From the other thread it's an Atomiswave SD, and AWSD generally do not like 120v at all. The Wei-Ya PSU that it and the Vewlix share don't work well at 120v if at all, nor does the marquee lamp if it's original. Step-down's…