Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Anyone have attempted to make their own Nesica server yet?

modology

Yoke and tube specs for monitors

Asure

ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen

stt1

Weiya M3129 Horizontal shaking

8bitforlife

Lindbergh Rambo disc,

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• dvseb -

Liked stt1’s post in the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Like (Post)
    Argh. I so "love" the non-steady quality of these components. Some issues detected last night during final testing. Seems like something wrong in the display buttons/resistors/voltage level, buttons do work a little bit odd way on at least two boards…
  • modology -

Replied to the thread Anyone have attempted to make their own Nesica server yet?.

Let me know if you need someone to test FFRythm once the game is supported with your program.
  • Asure -

Replied to the thread Yoke and tube specs for monitors.

@Hatsune Mike Saw your tweet about the MS9 tube on Sanwa PFX. I've got two of these PFX's (With original tubes, Hitachi and Shanghai novell) and the image on 15Khz is amazing. Considering to upgrade the MS9 tube to these PFX chassis to get trisync, is…
  • stt1 -

Replied to the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Argh. I so "love" the non-steady quality of these components. Some issues detected last night during final testing. Seems like something wrong in the display buttons/resistors/voltage level, buttons do work a little bit odd way on at least two boards…