Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco Noir advice

thegreathopper

DoDonPachi DaiOuJou conversion graphical glitches

PCB Repair

TheDeath

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

Darksoft

CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

pretty sure it’s 30 inches x 15 inches but you could measure your marquee to be sure.
  • Aurich -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    AAAAAaaaah yeah... 2NKYR0C.jpg Look at what arrived today! :thumbsup:
  • nassekova -

Posted the thread DoDonPachi DaiOuJou conversion graphical glitches.

Thread
    I bought all three conversion from sheep_nova and they worked just fine in the beginning. But now my ddp has developed some kind of graphical glitch :( I have cleaned all the contacts with IPA and I have the better version of IGS PGM which has contacts…
  • rewrite -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    Other tips might be usefull, as they were for me: Get a copy of "ON SEMICONDUCTOR TTL data book". This is like bread to me, it will help you understand logic of chips, how they works, where to check outputs (mostly), what are gates and so on. it's free…
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

Other tips might be usefull, as they were for me: Get a copy of "ON SEMICONDUCTOR TTL data book". This is like bread to me, it will help you understand logic of chips, how they works, where to check outputs (mostly), what are gates and so on. it's free…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

If you didnt install the wire, then you may have been updating the game in circles. Set the dip switches to the game you want, power on and you will see 2 lights in the cart, when one of them goes off, then you can power cycle, but to be 100% you should…