Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Research on the 161 in 1

rockbottom

Sound issue with F3 - Mono acting like Stereo?

Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread

biggestsonicfan

System Board Y2 general info

CoolFox

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

Ajax

Recent Activities

• stringbean -

Liked HighScoreSaves’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Hi all. Just an FYI - All preorders, and every order placed before 10/31/20, will ship out. We are awaiting the shipment from Darksoft that is expected to arrive in the States and delivered to Highscoresaves on Friday. Worst case is that it will arrive…
  • rockbottom -

Replied to the thread Research on the 161 in 1.

Not really... these devices, PALs, CPLD's, etc. have security bits which are set (or not) when the device is programmed. This is almost always done as it prevents casual cloning of the device. Now when we come to try and dump them, depending on device,…
  • Mootown -

Posted the thread Sound issue with F3 - Mono acting like Stereo?.

Thread
    Hi guys Hoping someone might have an idea on this - my Darksoft F3 is connected to a Neo 29 cab via a neo to jamma adapter. All works fine except this bizarre sound issue; if I am on the left of the screen in games (elevator action, Arabian nights etc)…
  • biggestsonicfan -

Replied to the thread Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “oh, I just had another thought on #3.... some of the Model 3 boards that used the DSB2 board had an additional little "Audio Mixer" PCB, basically just 3 sets of JST headerss and some resistors, to allow merging of the…
  • CoolFox -

Replied to the thread System Board Y2 general info.

31k/15k, there's a dipswitch switch. IO is Jamma or JVS, there's a dipswitch. web.archive.org/web/2011100615…l_SYSTEM_BOARD_Y2_JPN.pdf
  • 300wins -

Replied to the thread System Board Y2 general info.

Quote from BroadwayJose: “I'm looking at getting one of these boards and I'm not sure what exactly to expect or which style of arcade cab I should be running this on. Preliminary search for info didn't get me what I was looking for, so hopefully…
  • BroadwayJose -

Posted the thread System Board Y2 general info.

Thread
    I'm looking at getting one of these boards and I'm not sure what exactly to expect or which style of arcade cab I should be running this on. Preliminary search for info didn't get me what I was looking for, so hopefully someone here can answer the…
  • hoagtech -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheDeath: “aliexpress.com/item/33052309803.html ” Good lord that thing is cheap. Any pics of the test patterns? I think that could complement a CraftyMech TPG nicely.
  • hoagtech -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

Like (Post)
    If in the future i will need a help to get an arcade monitor, for sure Dani , you will be the first friend who will get a sign from my side ! I have alot to learn from you here :saint: . i'm about to talk with Hursit for the future to get his repro cab and i…