Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

IC: Sega Swing repro panel 9.15.2020 updated!

wataru330

Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread

twistedsymphony

PGM single game PCB interest check

Fluffy

Modding a Sega Saturn HSS-0136 stick

PascalP

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• evilsim -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    SF2 Hyper Fighting Turbo will load but the audio is completely missing or incorrectly played. EG Ken fights wrestler. I hear T-Hawk's name being spoken during game-play, as if I was choose T-Hawk from the character select screen. Very wonky. Those are…
  • Flinnster -

Liked thegreathopper’s post in the thread 4 Player IGS PGM adapter (cable replacement).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Flinnster: “I've been looking to make up a cable to link 2x cabs up for some 4 player fun also. The official cable seems crazy expensive, I'm sure I found the pinout online for it. The only question mark is the white component on the player…
  • Flinnster -

Liked nassekova’s post in the thread DoDonPachi DaiOuJou conversion graphical glitches.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Flinnster: “I'm quite shocked at the thickness of the wire you've been replacing it with, what guage is that?! Hmm... could I run another set of kynar alongside the existing I wonder.. Also, if there are vias next to all those pin legs, why…
  • wataru330 -

Replied to the thread IC: Sega Swing repro panel 9.15.2020 updated!.

Hot diggity! I’m in for a trackball, a 4L 16B, and a 3L 9B. I’ll look around for a trackball to send you also. Thanks!
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread.

Quote from biggestsonicfan: “Spikeout requires additional wiring for the sound source board. ” yes, this is one of the games that uses the DSB2, and the additional wiring is likely that audio mixer pcb I mentioned earlier as well as maybe some…