Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

nonosto

Golden Axe bg music goes out of sync

CoinFeeder

Is this Sega 16B board missing a chip?

brentradio

Wei ya M3129 Clicking no neck glow

Mitsurugi-w

Taito Type X Multi?

waiwainl

Recent Activities

• nonosto -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

I will try to add fork in my power cable. So what's fork and soler wire can I use.
  • PascalP -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    @nonosto - I recommend you buy a Mean Well MWP-606 or SUZO 42PP0606, the best PSU I've tested so far. The metal cage is really sturdy, build quality is top notch and the PSU doesn't get hot. I will offer or at least release STL files for a cover for the…
  • CoinFeeder -

Replied to the thread Golden Axe bg music goes out of sync.

Quote from djsheep: “Quote from Phil Bennett: “My boardset behaves in exactly the same way. Guess it's a quirk of the Z80 sound driver/sequencer. That particular song wasn't intended to loop anyway. ” Yep, it's these slight nuances and "errors"…
  • CoinFeeder -

Replied to the thread Golden Axe bg music goes out of sync.

Quote from Phil Bennett: “My boardset behaves in exactly the same way. Guess it's a quirk of the Z80 sound driver/sequencer. That particular song wasn't intended to loop anyway. ” Sweet, thanks for confirming that!
  • CoinFeeder -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Golden Axe bg music goes out of sync.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Phil Bennett: “My boardset behaves in exactly the same way. Guess it's a quirk of the Z80 sound driver/sequencer. That particular song wasn't intended to loop anyway. ” Yep, it's these slight nuances and "errors" that give analog…
  • CoinFeeder -

Liked Phil Bennett’s post in the thread Golden Axe bg music goes out of sync.

Like (Post)
    My boardset behaves in exactly the same way. Guess it's a quirk of the Z80 sound driver/sequencer. That particular song wasn't intended to loop anyway.
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Is this Sega 16B board missing a chip?.

Thanks for the pics and info guys! I'm not technical enough to go any further. I'll just wait for the multi and see what happens and go from there I guess.