Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hello!

Pinned How To Use GD-EMU Rhea and Phoebe (Card Selection, Formatting, and formatting Images)

twistedsymphony

Need some help and advice on a G-balance I/O replacement

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

JoeAwesome

Killer instinct 2 pcb does not start

ekorz

Recent Activities

• jax1942 -

Posted the thread Hello!.

Thread
    I've recently started to get into arcade hardware. I currently have a Naomi, but no cabinets yet. I'm a fan of Capcom's 1942 and French Bread's fighters. Outside of arcade games, I'm also interested in retro consoles. Glad to be here!
  • Quote from jassin000: “Well thats the problem with Naomi... You need to have different JVS IOs to support the different types of games for it. I don't have a driving, analog or a shooting IO, so I don't stock any of these games on my SD card. ” I'm…
  • Quote from jassin000: “Well thats the problem with Naomi... You need to have different JVS IOs to support the different types of games for it. I don't have a driving, analog or a shooting IO, so I don't stock any of these games on my SD card. ” I'm…
  • piscian18 -

Posted the thread Need some help and advice on a G-balance I/O replacement.

Thread
    I have a Square Multi Design G-balance with a multi Jamma/JVS setup however it's missing the conversion I/O listed in the manual. The main cabin has JVS and Jamma Plugs per the manual, however my cab is basically missing all of it. It only has this…
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Nothing doing on this generic USB stick, even with game.exe on the root. I've formatted with FAT32 and NTFS. Just drag and drop, right?
  • suverman -

Liked nem’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    The media is really playing in to it. The other day I read a story about how a 16 year old girl had died from the virus in France. Naturally this is a terrible, awful thing to read. However, if she would have been hit by a car, there would be absolutely…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Killer instinct 2 pcb does not start.

Well that burned interface board is clearly a problem but you could convert it back to Killer Instinct just to make sure the rest of the board is OK. Whatever blew that thing might have blown other stuff too. sadly I don’t think that chip’s code is…
  • Triple3fast -

Replied to the thread Ktmf 2641m chassis.

I took the chance and picked it up. I'll check it out. I have the time! I'm pretty sure it does not require an isolation transformer. Thanks.