Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Get your MultiMVS Here:

Darksoft

Home Arcade System

Catoblepa

Alien 3: The Gun and other fav unported games - 10/18

ekorz

MS 2931 Chassis Buzzing

ThisGuy

Pinned Glorious Irem M72 multi

Apocalypse

Recent Activities

• sinistan -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    It will be available for preorder from both as soon as I'm 100% confident on the delivery date.
  • kazuo -

Liked biggestsonicfan’s post in the thread Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from biggestsonicfan: “Now my next issue here is to handle the GND. Obviously if we've got one PSU for the JAMMA and one PSU for the 3.3v, they don't share a common ground, do they? ” they do share a common ground…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

It will be available for preorder from both as soon as I'm 100% confident on the delivery date.
  • alberto1225 -

Liked Pelly’s post in the thread MSV-U4 / 25 Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZoomBoy: “From your perspective with this cab, what do you think the most challenging item to restore would be? Have you found that you can buy new or repro almost everything? (Ex. top game card lightbox thingy, control panel, etc). ” Well…
  • sinistan -

Replied to the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

will there be a pre-order available on highscoresaves or just saveyourgames sites for usa
  • sinistan -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    In 4-5 weeks they should be available.
  • Catoblepa -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Guys I apologize, I know I haven't been active the past few weeks if not months. The new HAS batch is ready, but I need to sort out personal and business related matters first before I'm ready for selling. It's definitely happening this year, and it…
  • Catoblepa -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from vmrchs: “I'll leave a reply to get notifications I guess. ” Me too, I guess... and I'll also check regularly here homearcadesystem.wordpress.com/pre-order/ Thanks for the update RGB