Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned S-JIHP: Sega JVS I/O Helper PCB

Mitsurugi-w

Killer instinct 2 pcb does not start

Hydreigon

CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master

GC8TECH

Button layout help

Geddon

Universal JAMMA versus kit

hamlicom

Recent Activities

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread S-JIHP: Sega JVS I/O Helper PCB.

You need to switch the red and black. Not orange.
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loki: “Guys, I am glad to had the chance to pick up a rev14 motherboard. It seems that someone took his hand on to fix sound issues and replaced the sound volume potentiometer on the side. It is a fix but done without love and looking…
  • RandomRetro -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Barth0lin0: “Quote from GC8TECH: “Quote from RandomRetro: “I need to figure out how to get a copy of that Knights of Valour mod cart! Or learn to make one. ” I have just ordered more of the KOV Vs Street Fighter carts...Tim. ” In for…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Universal JAMMA versus kit.

Like (Post)
    Did a little thing for running versus connections between two cabinets for head to head. Uses three Ethernet cables, as they are flexible and easy to get in varying lengths. youtu.be/i3TAVO7Vz9E More details later - these aren’t available until…
  • Hydreigon -

Replied to the thread Killer instinct 2 pcb does not start.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Frikade: “I ask if anyone knows who burns these chips with the information that they must bring ” to my knowledge. nobody burns those chips. ” May be an obsolete CPLD model (I hope not).
  • hoagtech -

Liked hamlicom’s post in the thread Universal JAMMA versus kit.

Like (Post)
    Plz add me to for 4 kits plz
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master.

Quote from Barth0lin0: “Quote from GC8TECH: “Quote from RandomRetro: “I need to figure out how to get a copy of that Knights of Valour mod cart! Or learn to make one. ” I have just ordered more of the KOV Vs Street Fighter carts...Tim. ” In for…