Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help desuiciding a Cps2 game

Mitsurugi-w

Greetings from Austin, TX

Mitsurugi-w

Ahoi from Hamburg

Mitsurugi-w

new NeoGeo MV1B and IGS PGM owner

Mitsurugi-w

General pcb repair / tool usage section?

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Help desuiciding a Cps2 game.

I've replaced several CPS2 mask roms as well. If this pcb was bought already dead it may have incorrect jumpers so worth verifying that as well.
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Can we have some more pictures of the multi PCB please? To tie us over while we wait. :) Or a video of Mitsu defeating Shinobi on one credit. Or Apocalypse naked with the multi covering the bits we don't want to see. Really pumped for this multi. :D
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Greetings from Austin, TX.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Ahoi from Hamburg.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Liked Banane’s post in the thread Ahoi from Hamburg.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys, this is Christian from Hamburg/Germany. Actually I'm a member of the german arcade zone forum and I was recently talking to Astrocade (some of you might maybe know him) about technical stuff. He recommendet Jammacarde.net and from that site…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked haightc’s post in the thread new NeoGeo MV1B and IGS PGM owner.

Like (Post)
    Hi there, I don't plan on being a hardcore arcade guy, in fact for arcade stuff I had planned on sticking to MAME and MiSTer where applicable. I recently got a NeoGeo MV1B which was in massively bad shape and I just got done recapping, hopefully it'll…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread new NeoGeo MV1B and IGS PGM owner.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread General pcb repair / tool usage section?.

That video is ooooooold. LOL I have alot more tools than that now. That is kinds like a basic set for making house calls. The briefcase basically fell apart a few months ago. Wish I cold find another like it but sturdier. Got my monies worth out of…
  • PascalP -

Liked Sp33dFr34k’s post in the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Like (Post)
    Ah yeah almost forgot the CD drive is the issue.. let's just say it got way later than I meant to as I didn't have a prepared SD card to test with at hand X/ While the 3d print doesn't sit flush, I don't think it looks bad when installed. p2Lf5qdl.jpg
  • nnap -

Liked Loki’s post in the thread Supergun showcase!.

Like (Post)
    I had a broken spare panel of a blast city cab and started a restauration for a supergun. mhexCc5.jpg YJa2Amx.jpg nwybmqR.jpg 6LoBzCF.jpg BtuoLU1.jpg NYiN2lo.jpg EGMlV8Y.jpg I am pretty happy with the result and now able to play vertical setups and…