Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned CPS III Bios and CD Releases

jassin000

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

CoinFeeder

Help identifying the Sega I/O Type on pictures

tonyt76

Sega Virtua Fighter 1 Multi Fighter Cabinet

Mitsurugi-w

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread CPS III Bios and CD Releases.

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Any superBIOS can do this. ” Was it always this way? I thought at one time you needed standard.
  • CoinFeeder -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Haha - If you did the original post here, yes :) Had to figure out how to compose the CROM.
  • tonyt76 -

Replied to the thread Help identifying the Sega I/O Type on pictures.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “First think it it's worth seeing if the newer Firmware for that JVS IO mapps 4 and 5 to the extension header. If not I wonder if the firmware could be patched to do that. ” Definitely! It is possible to update the…
  • nonosto -

• nonosto -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread CPS III Bios and CD Releases.

Like (Post)
    Both are equally stable. If there is a breakthrough in reviving original keys in the future then the custom will have an advantage but if you just want to play games with the SuperBIOS then either will work equally.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Sega Virtua Fighter 1 Multi Fighter Cabinet.

CNC specs would be very useful.... Any pcb schematics in there?
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Both are equally stable. If there is a breakthrough in reviving original keys in the future then the custom will have an advantage but if you just want to play games with the SuperBIOS then either will work equally.
  • nonosto -

what's the best ? standard or custom? more stable and reliable for the future?
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Quote from totoroslayer: “I'm having a strange issue: I have the key writing firmware, and all the correct wires hooked up. When I load an encrypted game, it will flash normally, write the key, and boot correctly. The game will play fine for about 2 or…