Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Yaton6262 Ebay contact information?

djsheep

System Reset Wire for System 246/256

brizzo

InfiniKey-CPS1

xodaraP

InfiniKey-Kabuki

xodaraP

S18 : Moonwalker no mcu and any romboard patch! (testers welcome)

-Ace-

Recent Activities

• archimage -

Liked Phil Bennett’s post in the thread Midway Wolf conversions.

Like (Post)
    I solved the mystery of the 'CMOS CHIP U49 BAD' error encountered with conversions to NBA Hangtime and Open Ice... Firstly, U49 is NOT the CMOS RAM - it's the work RAM (a 4Mb DRAM). The CMOS RAM is actually the 28 pin SOIC at U62. My UMK3s have an…
  • d7onr8 -

Liked ReplicaX’s post in the thread Q GrandAm 25 Project / Documentation.

Like (Post)
    Quote from voltron: “@ReplicaX looks great! Where did you get it printed? Also is the material the same thickness as the original? ” The thickness is very close. I used Scott at gameongrafix.com/ Sending an email now to give him permission to put it up…
  • archimage -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Like (Post)
    It's happening, boys. InfiniKey-KABUKI will handle both dedicated PCBs and Q-Sound (aka CPS Dash, CPS 1.5) B-boards. Dedicated KABUKI games: Adventure Quiz 2 Hatena ? no Dai-Bouken Block Block Capcom Baseball Capcom World Dokaben Mahjong Gakuen 2…
  • archimage -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Like (Post)
    I need that Super Pang/Super Buster Bros. key! Absolutely count on me to order at least one. Paging @archimage I know you have a Pang/will prob want this.