Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Guardians denjin makai II

xtrasmiley

Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley

Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES.

Frank_fjs

Sega Megalo 410

kazanova225

Sharp image 2725 flyback

Recent Activities

• xtrasmiley -

Liked ShadowX’s post in the thread UMK3 OSSC Settings..

Like (Post)
    I spent a couple hours on this getting the full image without cropping anything out for MK and looking good. Only thing I haven’t figured out is a way to get a perfectly smooth vsync due to the weird video refresh rate (please let me know if you know…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Guardians denjin makai II.

Quote from zerox_dogma: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “I have 3 of them, I can check for you in a few days if no one chimes in with the answer. I do not recall any of the Korean ones being blurry however, all play good. ” Remember check ” Well, let me…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from Brendle: “EDIT - I found a different thread here saying the HAS may be available in Feb on a webshop, so I will look out for that. But I'll leave my old mssg here in case anyone can help regarding the other stuff. Hi, I'm new here. I'd like…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES..

One thing, which I'm not complaining nor fussed about, it seems I need to hit buttons B and C simultaneously on the Retrobit controller before it's detected and responsive. Normal behaviour?
  • kazanova225 -

Replied to the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Quote from OsirusANZ: “Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from OsirusANZ: “Quote from djsheep: “Paging @OsirusANZ who recently pimped one of these out. ” Haha yeah we spoke over Facebook when they picked them up. The 36in monitor I have in mine has seemed to…
  • Mrshplooga -

Posted the thread Sharp image 2725 flyback.

Thread
    I have one of the local guys doing a repair on one of my monitors and he's determined that the flyback needs to be replaced, I'm having a hell of a time finding a suitable replacement. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with these monitors…
  • trinity4444 -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame.

I use a Capcom JVS to Jamma adapter in my cab. But only for the controls. The VGA signal goes directly into the monitor. I'll give it a try, though. It is also possible that the game can only be played in 720p ? I only noticed that there is a patch…
  • St4rwalker -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

What shop is the the HAS available from?? Do we have any exact date? I am impatient AF right now. Thank you.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES..

Thanks for your assistance with troubleshooting. Using your HEX file has resolved all issues. Both controllers (genuine and Retrobit 2.4G) working flawlessly now. I'm very happy to be able to use the Retrobit now. I'll familiarise myself more with the…