Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Border Break

doozer

Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City)

invzim

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

bagheera369

IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/1/2020 update!

frsj8112

MS-2930-S Vertical Size

gunblade

Recent Activities

• doozer -

Replied to the thread Border Break.

Thanks, but that manual is for the RE2, not the RE1. Also, it makes no mention of the specific dip switch settings for Border Break.
  • opt2not -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    ^ THIS It is unbelievably frustrating when you sit down to start building or fixing something, and you realise you didn't order enough of one part because the circuit calls for 3 not 1 and you ordered 2 (1 and a spare) Given the current situation…
  • opt2not -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

Quote from Joe: “Quote from nem: “That's dynamic convergence that you want to fix. Basically involves putting strips of magnetically permeable metal underneath the yoke to realign the electron beams shooting out of the neck of the monitor. What do…
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

Yes stuff like geometry, contrast and brightness definitely have 2 different settings for 15/31k. I mean if I calibrate my monitors B+ etc on the 31k input would this be ok-ish for the second 15k input as well or require a check?
  • PascalP -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

Like (Post)
    15khz and 31khz definitely have a different set of saved settings on the PF. I wouldn't touch B+, but I would turn the screen pot on the flyback. Go in to the test menu, put your brightness and contrast setting in the middle position (either 50 or 100,…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    @Mitsurugi-w we know this is a complex and manual process. Actually I think you should show someday the manufacturing process that you have in place, so people really understand that this is a hobbist thing.
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…