Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

28mm Arcade Push Buttons

What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?

opt2not

Swapping in Sanwa buttons for a Neo Geo AES stick

awbacon1

Where to buy Everdrives in EU

PascalP

Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting

nassekova

Recent Activities

• hursit -

Posted the thread 28mm Arcade Push Buttons.

Thread
    O5M4nS5.png
    Hello People I have been made Plastic Injection Molds for the 28MM Pus Buttons. All the plastic parts made in Turkey. They are not importing from China or another country. It is Happ Style button. You can put them on the wood control panels…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Quote from XeD: “As far as I'm aware there is no way to inject the original code back in. ” giphy.gif Quote from Anselmo: “Yikes, how often are batteries supposed to be changed on CPS3? ” Quote from XeD: “Most collector? (Myself anyway) only…
  • awbacon1 -

Replied to the thread Swapping in Sanwa buttons for a Neo Geo AES stick.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Nice. I’d like to know how to swap out the joystick too. Most modern ones are too deep. ” Supposedly you can make one fit with plastic notification but my stick is still functioning perfectly so I haven’t done that part yet
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked awbacon1’s post in the thread Swapping in Sanwa buttons for a Neo Geo AES stick.

Like (Post)
    youtu.be/EKtBlzqajvQ one of my way smaller projects than usual lol, but I really wanted to do a simpler video in one part vs 4 on my Hyper NG 64 conversions lol My A button was dying and probably dropping like half the inputs, so I decided it was time…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread Swapping in Sanwa buttons for a Neo Geo AES stick.

Nice. I did this mod when I first got my AES stick but didn't know/think to use one piece of wire for the ground chain. I used one per button and soldered to the next. This is much sexier! I'm almost tempted to open it up and redo. :)
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “"Nope, investigation from ukrpost usually take about 10-20 working days. Do you try to call to your local post and try to find where is it now?" Lol, it seems they either don't read or don't care... ” Yeah like you didn’t…
  • XeD -

Replied to the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

As far as I'm aware there is no way to inject the original code back in. Superbios is the best we can do. As for the batteries I assume they last so long original was because they were in use and did not draw much from the battery. Most collector?…