Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Testing the infamous CPS-A-01 (CPS1 A-board custom chip)

Notsuoh

CPS2 Multi - purple screen

Kujako

New Astro City Restoration

Anselmo

CPS2 Multi Key Writing Quick Solder Board

Kujako

Blast City General Questions

mikaeltarquin

Recent Activities

• Notsuoh -

Replied to the thread Testing the infamous CPS-A-01 (CPS1 A-board custom chip).

Just an example of what could be used to simulate the CPS-A-01, it gives you an idea of what I'm trying to express.
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi - purple screen.

Quote from LemmyBarnett: “Sorry, I meant to mention that I tried the decrypted rom set too like you suggested. Still this red screen. The red screen seems to be there regardless of what is on the sd, or what is flashed. ” Bah, unrelated then...…
  • LemmyBarnett -

No, the SD Card was done on my Windows 10 machine. It's a SanDisk 8Gb. I've also tried a SanDisk 32Gb (only other one I had not being used). I've ordered 2 different 4Gb for tomorrow to see if the SD card is the issue.
  • ekorz -

• Notsuoh -

Replied to the thread Testing the infamous CPS-A-01 (CPS1 A-board custom chip).

Quote from Apocalypse: “How has he reversed the CPS-A-01? Decapping? That's the only way to get a faithful reproduction at gate level. Having it RE as a black box isn't helpful. ” He has reverse engineered the entire board and his example is cycle…
  • LemmyBarnett -

Sorry, I meant to mention that I tried the decrypted rom set too like you suggested. Still this red screen. The red screen seems to be there regardless of what is on the sd, or what is flashed.
  • Kujako -

Quote from LemmyBarnett: “Here is the board. I removed the battery before putting the multi in. I get the red/purple screen if I boot with an SD, and even if I boot without it. ” Looks like you have the Arthrimus connector like I do, I had a hard…