Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?

Darksoft

pls help me.

fraggle121

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

duffcon

Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS

xtrasmiley

hello all

ArcSys101

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Quote from Wraith: “Quote from Darksoft: “@Wraith you mean this? rs2006.co.jp/overseas.htm ” ? ” Sorry, I meant @garou81
  • BMXer3s -

Replied to the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Quote from opt2not: “Did a thorough cleaning of the cart with a q-tip and isopropyl, still no change. || These carts can be resurrected though, right? ” Of course they can be resurrected. Just have the Darksoft superbios installed and it will run…
  • fraggle121 -

Replied to the thread pls help me..

• duffcon -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Verified my order, can't wait. Where does one gather information on roms and burning etc? ” seconded. I will need help with roms. I’ve got my Sega 16b themed cab finished!
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Man Hammy, I hope you slipped one of these in the package you mailed me! Regardless, you know I'm in for one for sure!
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

• xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread pls help me..

Looks like LCD to me, especially at the aspect ratio and it is a MAME machine... but, I guess there is still a small chance it is CRT, just like, a small one. I'm not sure the price is good though, unless those types of machines are hard to get in your…
  • BMXer3s -

Liked BlinG’s post in the thread Nanao MS-2930.

Like (Post)
    This has been resolved. Changed some questionable caps + filter caps and reflowed lots of solder joints. Wave is now gone!
  • fraggle121 -

Posted the thread pls help me..

Thread
    hi there i am about to buy this machine and i just wanderd if any of you can tell if its a lcd screen or a old tube screen fitted to it. i would ask the seller but i dont want to hassle them as i think i am getting it for a well good price £200. i know…