Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe

jassin000

Playing TTX2 multi on the TTX3 hardware

Gagapa

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

travisaur

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

PascalP

NEC XM29 service manual request / B+/HV help?

Jjona5

Recent Activities

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe.

The PS2 slim has better network performance than the phat/classic. Remember what's lacking in the design is a large network buffer. The streaming window requirements are tighter as a result. In "real world" usage the only thing thats ever given me…
  • Quote from war3zlod3r: “Additional picture of the cable after I repinned it so you can verify its a straight cable ” I appreciate the heads up on this! I made an error when I sent out the first batch of cables during our move. I am very sorry about…
  • Gagapa -

Replied to the thread Playing TTX2 multi on the TTX3 hardware.

So i tried your multi on my TTX3 Fats I/O and i found an error : when i launch USF4, link to my rooteur, normaly with my version or with the niko multi on TTX2, it creates an IP adress and i link the game with my other vewlix and Noir Cabs. Or, with…
  • FakeNoose -

Liked travisaur’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Is that with key writing or decrypted roms? also make sure the A and B board are properly connected, run the B board without a case to test and firmly press it down Edit; decrypted roms I read now ” Success! One corner was a…
  • nam9 -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe.

Like (Post)
    I have a modded slim ps2, but the laser is on it's last legs and I've barely used the damn thing. Using burned cd's really puts a strain on the system I think. That led me down the OPL phat ps2 route which isn't that difficult to get running. I'll give…
  • xodaraP -

Liked travisaur’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Is that with key writing or decrypted roms? also make sure the A and B board are properly connected, run the B board without a case to test and firmly press it down Edit; decrypted roms I read now ” Success! One corner was a…
  • travisaur -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

• Kavas -

Replied to the thread Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe.

I have a modded slim ps2, but the laser is on it's last legs and I've barely used the damn thing. Using burned cd's really puts a strain on the system I think. That led me down the OPL phat ps2 route which isn't that difficult to get running. I'll give…