Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

Derick2k

315-5242 colour encoder reproduction

Darksoft

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

rtw

Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration

Kavas

Toei A292 Chassis

Hydreigon

Recent Activities

• Derick2k -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread 315-5242 colour encoder reproduction.

Like (Post)
    Wow. Thanks a lot @Apocalypse Great job!!!!
  • Derick2k -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread 315-5242 colour encoder reproduction.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, I've been finally hit by the failure of that custom module. It's used on many Sega boards (X board, Y board, Systems C/C2/18/24/32) to increase palette. Since I don't have the tools to decap one I simply pulled a good one and studied it on the…
  • ekorz -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Bit the bullet and got one of those LG 32GK650F-B @jassin000 recommended. Found it for sale at $290 shipped, so will see how it goes. Now just need @Hadouken Arcade to sell me the mounting brackets. Im gonna tear the monitor open to see if I can relocate…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Bit the bullet and got one of those LG 32GK650F-B @jassin000 recommended. Found it for sale at $290 shipped, so will see how it goes. Now just need @Hadouken Arcade to sell me the mounting brackets. Im gonna tear the monitor open to see if I can relocate…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from ItsACerealWow: “I'm looking to secure my Saturn and/or undamned adapters to the HAS, but I'm having trouble finding the right screws to lock them in place. I initially thought I could simply harvest them from VGA cables I'm not using, but…