Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM multicart interest check

Ashman9999

Ringedge Keychip ID

rocket

Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup.

Zebra

THS7373/THS7374 - To AC-couple or not to AC-couple?

Sp33dFr34k

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• Ashman9999 -

Replied to the thread PGM multicart interest check.

Not sure if you are still looking for interest but please add me if you are! Thank you again Darksoft! Your multicarts are the best!
  • rocket -

Replied to the thread Ringedge Keychip ID.

• Zebra -

Replied to the thread Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup..

I've figured out the problem I think. Apparently the micro-USB cable they send with it is not a data cable. It's only for "charging" even though there is no battery to be charged, so it's completely useless. The idea that they would deliberately ship it…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread THS7373/THS7374 - To AC-couple or not to AC-couple?.

• ArcSys101 -

Liked Halaga’s post in the thread EXAMU eX-Board owners thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “@CoolFox had asked me in passing for help with the BIOS password, but I assumed it was just a curiosity thing. Tonight he explained without it the system is frustrating/pain in the ass to boot!! Decided this was worth while to try and…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from meybarra: “In this particular case I’m using an MV1FS mobo, Windy Gaming ATP-300 supergun ” Can I suggest trying a different Supergun? The Windy is known to have some quirks, it might not be an issue but it's worth confirming?
  • xodaraP -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from seikenflyer: “Quote from seikenflyer: “Quote from ShootTheCore: “What’s the voltage reading showing on the MV1B? ” 4.97V. I will try 5.1V. ” No go. I tried as high as 5.2V and nothing. It freezes in "checking games". ” This is…
  • rsignal -

Replied to the thread THS7373/THS7374 - To AC-couple or not to AC-couple?.

I'm using a THS7373 as video buffer for my supergun to connect arcade boards to SCART TV sets or maybe an OSSC. In Tim's AV Driver CSYNC is DC-coupled while RGB signals are AC-coupled... and now this article makes me consider if DC-couple all the…