Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

AMS

Possible to convert Seibu SPI games?

kratt

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

waiwainl

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

arcadeWC

Sega Lindbergh Universal AIME wiring

nem

Recent Activities

• nidulans -

Liked Bluetear’s post in the thread TypeX2 Consolization & Re-Drawn Case Labels.

Like (Post)
    Here is a complete parts list and general overview of the configuration of my consolized X2. First, the parts list: - SSD for Niko’s Multi – - Crucial BX500 480GB 2.5" 3D NAND SATA SSD (CT480BX500SSD1) - Sabrent 2.5" to 3.5" Hard Drive Mounting Bracket…
  • nidulans -

Liked Bluetear’s post in the thread TypeX2 Consolization & Re-Drawn Case Labels.

Like (Post)
    I spent a fair bit of time (read: waaay too long) recreating the Taito TypeX2 case labels. I know that there are some serious photoshop/art wizards here on A-P and I also know that I am NOT one of them. Accordingly, these comparatively simple…
  • nidulans -

Liked adgenet’s post in the thread Type X3 video card and CPU upgrade.

Like (Post)
    I picked up an X3 as well and did some experimenting. 1. I was able to populate all ram slots with 4GB dual-rank UDIMMs without issue for a total of 16GB, not that it makes a difference. I used a mix of pairs of nanya and samsung dimms. I don't know if…
  • AMS -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Quote from MetalliC: “Quote from AMS: “Quote from MetalliC: “np, at the side note - check this mega.nz/file/ZU8knaBA#1VYmuQx3…SzsBwkHc8MG0fkONnf2TD4iT4 unprotected Model 3 Dirt Devils ” how does this work? As I have the rom board also but no sec…