Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

UMK3 OSSC Settings.

BroadwayJose

NAOMI Netbooting - Error 33 Gateway Not Found error

DecepticonZero

Capcom 85H001 (sound module) reproduction

VectorGlow

Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support

Apocalypse

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Apocalypse

Recent Activities

• BroadwayJose -

Replied to the thread UMK3 OSSC Settings..

Right. I haven't had a chance to try it on my end but I've seen exactly that behavior on other setups re: cropping when UMK3 is streamed via OSSC. I'll have my turn to mess around soon with my own board. Streaming Midway boards seems like a nightmare.
  • BroadwayJose -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread UMK3 OSSC Settings..

Like (Post)
    He is recommending using optimal 320x240. This is incorrect for Mortal Kombat, as originally this game ran at 400x254. You should be using Generic 4:3, as that is getting you within 46 pixels of the original proper aspect ratio. 4:3=400x300, and…
  • DecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread NAOMI Netbooting - Error 33 Gateway Not Found error.

Usually if it was a bad pic it would Error 33 right out of the gate, not after it's already loaded the game. Have you tried booting without the pi? Might be worth it to see rule out an issue with the pi. I can't recall the name of the program I use on
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KalessinDB: “Can anyone re-up the fixes for the GAL and Rom 5? I think FileDropper might be time-limited because when I click on the links they're gone - same with the files @Yukari Tamura posted before Oct 4th (which makes me think they…
  • VectorGlow -

Replied to the thread Capcom 85H001 (sound module) reproduction.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from VectorGlow: “Excellent, thanks. :) BTW, when you say 'soda' are you referring to baking soda / bicarbonate of soda? What is the dilution? ” Quote from Apocalypse: “I just used the soda solution I use for blocked…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Quote from KalessinDB: “Can anyone re-up the fixes for the GAL and Rom 5? I think FileDropper might be time-limited because when I click on the links they're gone - same with the files @Yukari Tamura posted before Oct 4th (which makes me think they…
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from VectorGlow: “Excellent, thanks. :) BTW, when you say 'soda' are you referring to baking soda / bicarbonate of soda? What is the dilution? ” Quote from Apocalypse: “I just used the soda solution I use for blocked drains in the…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from philsublime: “Can you add me to the list? Great stuff... ” Quote from 8bitforlife: “diffenitly in got a flashpoint on yaj ” You're on the list guys.
  • VectorGlow -

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from VectorGlow: “@Apocalypse - is there any chance of re-uploading the pics please? The originals have vanished and I'd love to see the results.Thanks. :) ” There are still there on my blog, result is very clean: