Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 NOOB

opt2not

[Help] GC modification - MEGAdrive V5 production or equivalent

KalessinDB

Sega universal racing cab

Coyo5050

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

SpudJones

CPS2 OSSC Optimal Timing

mugen_ketsueki

Recent Activities

• opt2not -

Replied to the thread CPS2 NOOB.

Quote from KingSopz: “Bought a CPS2 A board and it came all dusty :thumbdown:Wash that sucker!
  • KingSopz -

Replied to the thread CPS2 NOOB.

Bought a CPS2 A board and it came all dusty :thumbdown:
  • Finisterre -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Sega ringedge worth getting?.

Like (Post)
    Well they aren't backwards compatible so to speak. If you have an edge1 game and keychip you can't just plug it in and play on the edge 2. It would need to be converted by someone with the proper knowledge to work. Will Ring 2 run Ring 1 games? Yes. …
  • Finisterre -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Sega ringedge worth getting?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from android: “Quote from gamemaster14: “Lets say I somehow get the video card working, What will the RingeEdge do without the keychip? What will display on the screen? Also, is the card used in the RingEdge the official Nvidia one or did some…
  • Finisterre -

Like (Post)
    @android thanks for clarification. And without keychip, I'd say that even harder to get it working...
  • Finisterre -

Liked Hellfromabove’s post in the thread Sega ringedge worth getting?.

Like (Post)
    The BIOS on the video card are custom. You will need to extract them and flash them to another video card. The power supply is built in to the hardware. Just get a power cord and crimp a connector on to the end of it. The power supply is AC so you can…
  • Finisterre -

Like (Post)
    Quote from gamemaster14: “Well, Just won an auction for a Ringedge on ebay, it is missing the video card but I got it really cheap ($80). I have read it is an 8800GS card. Does anyone know if any brands are better then others? Did Sega use the official…
  • Finisterre -

Like (Post)
    Quote from gamemaster14: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “Every time I have a chance to buy an older Initial D cab I remember that the shifter is on the left and I feel like that would annoy me too much. ” Funny thing is I have played Initial D so…