Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MS2931 screen randomly expands

snakeGrave

Data East 'VSC30' reproduction

XtraSmiley

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

Frank_fjs

CPT-002B Kitamura Kiden Transformer 14 Volts & Amperes deliver

capcomFan

Recent Activities

• Dakken -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    Some updates/images from my latest VLX L-AMI monitor disassemble/bracket preparation. First as promised peeling of the anti-glare (remember this is optional but I HIGHLY recommend it) coating... kHOFFmq.jpg Fully dissemble the monitor, remove the…
  • Bluetear -

Like (Post)
    Some updates/images from my latest VLX L-AMI monitor disassemble/bracket preparation. First as promised peeling of the anti-glare (remember this is optional but I HIGHLY recommend it) coating... kHOFFmq.jpg Fully dissemble the monitor, remove the…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked caius’s post in the thread Data East 'VSC30' reproduction.

Like (Post)
    Some time ago I had for repair an original Bogey Manor PCB by Technos (but running on Data East hardware).I was able to fix the board but I had to replace the custom IC marked 'VSC30 with a same one taken from a donor board, you can read the whole story…
  • snakeGrave -

Replied to the thread MS2931 screen randomly expands.

B+ steady at 180volts with no adjustment after fly back replacement
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread Data East 'VSC30' reproduction.

I have an Express Raider that just boots to a garbled graphics screen and that's it (no movement or sound). Would this possible fix that issue? I know it is hard to say, but sometimes these faults are "likely" although not perfect. Also, @caius, thank…
  • KingSopz -

Like (Post)
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

^ I’ve added those to the order @K0NAM1, will PM you with details once I get postage prices :)