Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

IC: Sega Swing repro panel 9.15.2020 updated!

wataru330

Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread

twistedsymphony

PGM single game PCB interest check

Fluffy

Modding a Sega Saturn HSS-0136 stick

PascalP

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• Flinnster -

Liked thegreathopper’s post in the thread 4 Player IGS PGM adapter (cable replacement).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Flinnster: “I've been looking to make up a cable to link 2x cabs up for some 4 player fun also. The official cable seems crazy expensive, I'm sure I found the pinout online for it. The only question mark is the white component on the player…
  • Flinnster -

Liked nassekova’s post in the thread DoDonPachi DaiOuJou conversion graphical glitches.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Flinnster: “I'm quite shocked at the thickness of the wire you've been replacing it with, what guage is that?! Hmm... could I run another set of kynar alongside the existing I wonder.. Also, if there are vias next to all those pin legs, why…
  • wataru330 -

Replied to the thread IC: Sega Swing repro panel 9.15.2020 updated!.

Hot diggity! I’m in for a trackball, a 4L 16B, and a 3L 9B. I’ll look around for a trackball to send you also. Thanks!
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread.

Quote from biggestsonicfan: “Spikeout requires additional wiring for the sound source board. ” yes, this is one of the games that uses the DSB2, and the additional wiring is likely that audio mixer pcb I mentioned earlier as well as maybe some…