Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Mitsurugi-w

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

Mitsurugi-w

Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original

brizzo

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

Braintrash

how to backup taito type x2 harddisk ?

rewrite

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from stt1: “While you're on it... How much does the UPS shipping cost to Finland? Something similar than to Sweden? ” $60 Express plus $55 Express $50 Expedited Not bad. Half the cost to Sweden almost. Shit the cost to Australia is the same…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    If you like send it back to me for testing. I think yours was sent when I was batch testing rather than testing each one.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from stt1: “While you're on it... How much does the UPS shipping cost to Finland? Something similar than to Sweden? ” $60 Express plus $55 Express $50 Expedited Not bad. Half the cost to Sweden almost. Shit the cost to Australia is the same…
  • dexster -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Strikers 1945 2 - RAINBOW EDITION.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Also I am quite disappointed this was not a thread about hacking Strikers 1945 II with crazy shit like SF2CE Rainbow Edition ” I know, he lured us in with the clickbait title only for us to find more repair problems haha