Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

FYI: Cheap supergun for CPS2

NGPC Flashcarts and MODS

nem

The history of double Dragon 2

Darksoft

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

TheDeath

Taiko no Tatsujin setup help

dash3296

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked patmanqc’s post in the thread The history of double Dragon 2.

Like (Post)
  • Kujako -

Posted the thread FYI: Cheap supergun for CPS2.

Thread
    As I do not yet have a multi-button solution in my MVS cabinet for a kick harness. I decided to see if I could get my CPS2 multi-kit hooked up to my cheap "TimeHarvest" supergun. Surprisingly, it worked really well right out of the box using a Sega…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread NGPC Flashcarts and MODS.

I can understand that. I felt bad taking off the screen cover on mine. The original just looks way better. The original has this cool two-tone, gradient border around the screen. The repro is just gray and black.
  • djsheep -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread The history of double Dragon 2.

Like (Post)
    Fantastic review! After seeing what they did in Amiga with DD1, I was happy to see that they made a proper version for the sequel.
  • Hammy -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the correct dump! While i was waiting for the new 27c322 batch i made a 29f400 to 27c4096 adapter, just because i didn't have faster 4096 around. Lightspeed 40ns should do 20200813-161843.jpg
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread The history of double Dragon 2.

Fantastic review! After seeing what they did in Amiga with DD1, I was happy to see that they made a proper version for the sequel.
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Thanks for the correct dump! While i was waiting for the new 27c322 batch i made a 29f400 to 27c4096 adapter, just because i didn't have faster 4096 around. Lightspeed 40ns should do 20200813-161843.jpg