Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S

jassin000

28mm Arcade Push Buttons

What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?

opt2not

Swapping in Sanwa buttons for a Neo Geo AES stick

awbacon1

Where to buy Everdrives in EU

PascalP

Recent Activities

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S.

A multi-meter in continuity mode is going to be your best friend here. Probe both of the terminals on button 1 to isolate which is common ground (ie present on more than one button).
  • theoddtech -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • Robbie85 -

Wrote a comment on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi ,i am an italian man . I saw the video where tekken 6 bloodline rebellion run on namco system 369. Can you teach me to unlock my ns 369?
  • hursit -

Posted the thread 28mm Arcade Push Buttons.

Thread
    O5M4nS5.png
    Hello People I have been made Plastic Injection Molds for the 28MM Push Buttons. All the plastic parts made in Turkey. They are not importing from China or another country. It is Happ Style button. You can put them on the wood control panels…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Quote from XeD: “As far as I'm aware there is no way to inject the original code back in. ” giphy.gif Quote from Anselmo: “Yikes, how often are batteries supposed to be changed on CPS3? ” Quote from XeD: “Most collector? (Myself anyway) only…
  • awbacon1 -

Replied to the thread Swapping in Sanwa buttons for a Neo Geo AES stick.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Nice. I’d like to know how to swap out the joystick too. Most modern ones are too deep. ” Supposedly you can make one fit with plastic notification but my stick is still functioning perfectly so I haven’t done that part yet