Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to add earth ground.

Report2Marty

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

philjay78

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Darksoft

Faulty TTX motherboard. Can we fix it - Yes we can!

penrhos

Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image

Apocalypse

Recent Activities

• Report2Marty -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

@rewrite Sorry for creating so much confusion with the multiple posts.. :( I didn't mean to make a mess of this. Thank you for your patience with me during this process. I greatly appreciate it. @KaPH33n Sorry for not providing more info. I should've…
  • PascalP -

Liked penrhos’s post in the thread Faulty TTX motherboard. Can we fix it - Yes we can!.

Like (Post)
    Yeah the 915 was the best £90 I've spent in a long time. I've already used it to remove the PPU from a NES to do an RGB mod and I've got a couple of other projects I'd been putting off due to the amount of desoldering required. It'll be getting some…
  • philjay78 -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

• Fgto79 -

Hello philjay78, Have you tried formatting FAT32 with 65kb cluster size?
  • philjay78 -

No, pc. Formatted Fat32, 32kb. Yes two sdcard that have no problem. Instructions, yes, it's simple. Select slot then exit and program. Psu one +9 1.0 mA and i've tried a Megadrive one 1.2mA. Same problem.
  • Darksoft -

@philjay78 that's not normal. There is something wrong in your setup. How are you creating your microSD? Using a MAC? Did you put in your PC and check for errors? Did you check the Instructions? Which PSU are you using? PLMK. Thanks.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked penrhos’s post in the thread Faulty TTX motherboard. Can we fix it - Yes we can!.

Like (Post)
    Yeah the 915 was the best £90 I've spent in a long time. I've already used it to remove the PPU from a NES to do an RGB mod and I've got a couple of other projects I'd been putting off due to the amount of desoldering required. It'll be getting some…
  • philjay78 -

Hi Darksoft, i bought yesterday an Aes Multi and i have some problems to program the roms or better every 2/3 times i try to program a slot i have this problem both if i try to program one at time or 3 at times. I've tried several things and the latest 2…