Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

suverman

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

trinity4444

How to power a Ringedge?

ekorz

MS8-26 Connectors

nem

Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way

Hammy

Recent Activities

• suverman -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xodaraP: “Quote from suverman: “Sorry if I am wrong, but the 9pin plugs into the control box (output), you are saying there are Sony display equipments (say PVMs) that accepts the AVmulti plug as input?” No, but there are absolutely…
  • suverman -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from KalessinDB: “Regarding input issues: - Can you get this tested with some of the CPS2 games that don't like having Button 4 on the JAMMA edge? I can't remember which ones they are off the top of my head, but I know there's at least 1 or 2…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from suverman: “Edit: There are some issues with inputs which needs a bit of testing. I got it, thanks to @djsheep for informing me of this - works for me really well- I run CPS1, CPS2, NAOMI2, Fever SOS and various other single board arcade…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Seibu SPI error.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bartre: “Connect the pad to the regulators input and the regulators output to the new chip. ” solid plan but it will be really tight to grab 5V from the pad, I'd recommend finding an easier location like a near-by filter cap. the only…
  • etothengspd -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    A little history about myself. I am from USA and I moved to China when i got married to beautiful chinese woman. hehe I was in the Arcade tournament scene from 1999-2008 and made friends with many top players. I was the founder of GoForBroke, which…