Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

PascalP

PGM2 games Vsync rates ?

MetalliC

Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?

nnap

Question about zakk roms for Dangun Feveron

skate323k137

Martial Masters Cart Doing Crazy Auto Moves

Neo-Alec

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Quote from hokutonomorihei: “Quote from djsheep: “I’m a fan of the Plastic case on the original CPS-2. The CPS-3 needed a case though. I have the plexi and metal case. Both are nice in their own way. ” Do you have any photos of your CPS3 model?…
  • PascalP -

Liked 300wins’s post in the thread Type X3 video card and CPU upgrade.

Like (Post)
    It's the very first card on top, with the fan all the way to the right side. A friend of mine has a X3 model 407 (Figurehead) which has the 760 GTX video card on it. I will try to borrow it and extract the firmware from it and flash mine to see if it…
  • MetalliC -

Replied to the thread PGM2 games Vsync rates ?.

thanks a lot. in perfect case I'd like to know more precise frame and line rates, and also pixel clock, but I don't know if this may be measured using rigol. PS: despite the same resolution as PGM1, PGM2 rates slightly different
  • nnap -

Replied to the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

well, that was interesting. I did some additional tests and the sound bug is back. I can reproduce it when I play one credit and let the timer run out. When I start a new game after that, the sound bug is there from the start.
  • skate323k137 -

Replied to the thread Question about zakk roms for Dangun Feveron.

Alright, I got it all figured out. The .ips files are patch files. They can be applied to the normal MAME roms to get the resulting Zakk roms. I ran through applying the .IPS patches myself to the MAME roms, and ended up with the exact same roms as are…
  • Neo-Alec -

Replied to the thread Martial Masters Cart Doing Crazy Auto Moves.

Some closeups of that chip and the back of the board in that area. Please let me know if you can find anything I should check. (I already checked the traces on the back that look like they have a light scratch through them.)
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked 300wins’s post in the thread Type X3 video card and CPU upgrade.

Like (Post)
    It's the very first card on top, with the fan all the way to the right side. A friend of mine has a X3 model 407 (Figurehead) which has the 760 GTX video card on it. I will try to borrow it and extract the firmware from it and flash mine to see if it…