Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs

Frank_fjs

ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN)

Frank_fjs

Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod

bagheera369

Sega Model 2/3 A/B/C - CRX and how I stopped worrying and learned to love the bomb.

laevateinn

cps2 consolized

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• the Goat -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    Taito F3 would be great. Be aware that F3 outputs amplified audio via the stereo connector so you may want to add in a basic audio attenuation circuit.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs.

@djsheep Be a dear and get a CPS1 made up for me. :D
  • bagheera369 -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Like (Post)
    I wanted to get these images/information out to my fellow VLX fans... If you are the owner of an original F/L/FC or L-AMI cab you are already aware the top two speakers/tweeters are square in shape. GLLTh4H.jpg qYtzNRF.jpg You CAN get these exact…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Taito F3 would be great. Be aware that F3 outputs amplified audio via the stereo connector so you may want to add in a basic audio attenuation circuit.
  • bagheera369 -

Replied to the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Hey Jassin...I was about to pull the trigger on speakers and locks direct from Taito....Like I have the pro-forma in my inbox. Have you hooked these up, do they sound as solid, and is there any rattle/gaping between the old layout and the new speaker?…
  • My Virtua Fighter 3 sounds like a jet engine. Is there an adapter I can get for regular case fans or will I need to make one myself?
  • ABTmRw -

Replied to the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Thanks for the post and effort man! You beat me to the punch; I bought those same speakers and am going to do the same thing. This will come in handy! :)
  • ABTmRw -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Like (Post)
    I wanted to get these images/information out to my fellow VLX fans... If you are the owner of an original F/L/FC or L-AMI cab you are already aware the top two speakers/tweeters are square in shape. GLLTh4H.jpg qYtzNRF.jpg You CAN get these exact…
  • aimbuster -

Replied to the thread Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs.

Quote from djsheep: “Got the TMNT and Simpsons Plexi's from this repository cut on the weekend. Also got a shipment of standoffs, spacers and washers off Aliexpress (still waiting on rubber feet and hex screws). I mounted the CPS-1 multi properly this…