Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Weird Raiden Fighters issue

Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted

war3zlod3r

TTX/X2 power-on power-off issue with motherboard

RandomRetro

PGM single game PCB interest check

Kavas

Pinned CPS2 Champion Multi: Instructions and tips (new Version after 10.2020)

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• shess -

Posted the thread Weird Raiden Fighters issue.

Thread
    I picked up a dead Raiden Fighters a while back and I'm working my way through it. Right now it gets power but aside from some occasional interference on the screen, it doesn't do anything. A couple odd things I noticed, the cart was decased and it had…
  • war3zlod3r -

Replied to the thread Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted.

Thanks for the explanation that will save me some time of just fooling around I really appreciate it!
  • war3zlod3r -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted.

Like (Post)
    SPC is for adjusting side pincushion. Basically the bowing in and out. SPC does both left and right sides at the same time. If one side is inward and the other outward, you can adjust BALANCE. CORNER is similar to SPC, but it affects only the very top…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread TTX/X2 power-on power-off issue with motherboard.

@Cereth Have you tried swapping CPUs? I am wondering if this is some sort of watchdog cycle based on a CPU dying.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted.

SPC is for adjusting side pincushion. Basically the bowing in and out. SPC does both left and right sides at the same time. If one side is inward and the other outward, you can adjust BALANCE. CORNER is similar to SPC, but it affects only the very top…